Gents and Fellow Comrades
I'm looking for a few good men in Blue for a Event at Shaker Village Kentucky (Pleasant Hill) http://www.shakervillageky.org/ next year 2012,
Would you like to attend a great event and Living History on one of the most pristine and historic sites in Kentucky, There is a strong commitment to enhance this ...effort by the site coordinators. We invite you to participate and make this the best progressive event for 2012.
Planning is under way and arrangements are being made for various living history opportunities. This is a rare and pristine opportunity and if you are interested in this please contact me immediately. Either here on Facebook or my e-mail @ Wolf8560@aol.com
Respectfully
Gregory Dodge

See More

Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill | Kentucky Hotels Lodging & Inn At Shaker Village | Pleasant Hill KY
www.shakervillageky.org
Shaker Village Inn is America’s largest restored Shaker community. This 3,000 acre National Historic Landmark near Pleasant Hill Kentucky charms guests with distinct Shaker style. Visit our authentic Shaker furniture craft shop and living history museum.