I have a few Kepi's hats and other goods for sale. Some Campaigner grade some mainstream. Please have a look and see what you would like. If more than 1 item is bought we can work out the shipping.
1. Federal Greatcoat size 42 Jarnigan made very warm- $200
2. CS Frock coat, 1st Sgt Stripes, black collar and cuffs, light tan jean material, staff eagle buttons size 46 chest, hand sewn button holes, nice top stiching, black cotton lined, not sure of maker but quality made- $ 200
3. MOCK CS Frock coat- (only buttons on one side) Richmond Gray, black cotton lined, Machine sewn, staff eagle buttons size 46- $100 sutler row quality
4.Civilian Vest size 42
5.English cloth Kepi size 7 1/8 campaigner grade, late war, no front strap or buttons, bought off this forum. $60 including shipping.
6. Grey Ben Tart Jean Kepi size 7 1/8 NC buttons , only worn to try on. $65 shipped
7. gray jean cloth reworked sutler row hat, bill and strap changed to a nice russett, plain brass buttons, new liner. 7-7 1/8 $35 shipped
8. Hat cords/Brass- Red, Blue, Green/tan, false embroidered bugle- $5 each
add $5 to any above hat.
9. NC Jacket- Ben Tart Made size 46 slightly faded- $155 shipped
10. RD2 with blue piping- Cadet Gray- size 52 hand sewn button holes.- $125 shipped
11. Cadet Gray lined pants size 52- $80
12.Gray vest size 52 - $60 shipped
13. Gray wool shell jacket 7 button, hand sewn button holes size 52- $90
14. Stainless Mucket well used- $20
15. CS Officers sword belt with VA wreath and spoon buckle- will fit size 52+
with Sam Brown strap, buckle and clips- $80
16. Sgt Stripes- not sure of maker but campaigner grade- $25
17.Slouch Hat- Black Beehive Dirty Billie made, not lined size M - $70
Please send me your e-mail address for pictures.
Thanks for looking