Thread: Cedar Creek Federal Division HQ Seeks Clerk

Default Cedar Creek Federal Division HQ Seeks Clerk

We are in need of a man with a clear and steady hand to help write orders for Division HQ. Interested? Contact Andy Siganuk at asiganuk@comcast.net

Andy Siganuk, Acting Chief of Staff, Federal Division, Middletown, VA.

Default Andy

Quote Originally Posted by sigman View Post
    We are in need of a man with a clear and steady hand to help write orders for Division HQ. Interested? Contact Andy Siganuk at asiganuk@comcast.net

Andy Siganuk, Acting Chief of Staff, Federal Division, Middletown, VA.
    if he hangs out with you and the NJ boys he won't have a steady hand from Friday sundown until he sobers up somewhere on the trip home.
    Bob Sandusky
    Co C 125th NYSVI
    Esperance, NY

"Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field. I'll meet you there." -
    Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, someone screwed up." - A new variation of Murphy's Law based on current Military experience in Iraq:

“In war the first principle is to disobey orders. Any fool can obey orders!” - First Sea Lord Admiral Sir “Jackie” Fisher

Default Do you have any diet soda on tap?

Quote Originally Posted by bob 125th nysvi View Post
    if he hangs out with you and the NJ boys he won't have a steady hand from Friday sundown until he sobers up somewhere on the trip home.
    Bob,

Not true. Andy and the Jersey Boys were at Ridley Creek and I couldn't even get them to help kick the keg on Saturday night. (It was good beer.)

I was shocked, I tell you, just shocked.
    Bill Rodman, If you need a really bad example.
    King of Prussia, PA
    wrodman1@aol.com

I'll pass the word to the Scriveners Mess.
    M. A. Schaffner
    Midstream Regressive Complainer

Default Bill Are You Sure

Quote Originally Posted by TheQM View Post
    Bob,

Not true. Andy and the Jersey Boys were at Ridley Creek and I couldn't even get them to help kick the keg on Saturday night. (It was good beer.)

I was shocked, I tell you, just shocked.
    it was Andy and the boys? You know they are quite often mistaken for various movie stars. Maybe the REAL movie stars showed up at Ridley creek?
    Bob Sandusky
    Co C 125th NYSVI
    Esperance, NY

"Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field. I'll meet you there." -
    Mawlana Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, someone screwed up." - A new variation of Murphy's Law based on current Military experience in Iraq:

“In war the first principle is to disobey orders. Any fool can obey orders!” - First Sea Lord Admiral Sir “Jackie” Fisher