This is the status of what is left. I'm still digging thru the closet and some other goodies will make it.
5. US Navy trousers. CW flap front. Purchased from Port Columbus. Never worn. $60
6. US officer trousers. I took these in on trade. Made from Childs dark blue wool with a mid blue welt. Dog-ear pockets and belt back. Hand topstitched. Some wear but in good shape. Unfortunately a size 34x 32 $100
7. 1862 Artillery boots from Fugawee size 12.5. These have been thru several campaigns, but are in good shape. Have kept the tops waxed and polished. Heel plates are installed.
8. US canteen, bullseye with jeancloth cover, period twill tape sling and hemp twine on the cork assembly. It is a stainless steel, but looks better with the additions than most on the market. It is used, so there is some staining on the cover and sling. $18.
1. Med Blue cordorouy. I've worn these about 4 times and mainly for living history. They are 44x 33. Waistbandless with antique bone buttons and belt back. $70 HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
2. US "J.T. Martin" style. Made from FHW kersey. Have some wear, but in good shape. A healthy 46-48 waist $80 HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
4. USM skyblue trousers of the M. 1859 specs. They are sky blue wool with the "French" pockets. Only worn 3 times. Made by J. Blunt , Clothier. Selling for a friend. sz 42 $ 140 ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Hope you find something you like. If interested please email me at
Photos available upon request.