Happy 4th to everyone. My grandmother died on the 4th of July 27 years ago, so I always would go pick up my Grandfather and do something with him, If i was not off in the Army. Usually a Baseball Game. He did not like Baseball, but he went to be with me .
He was in the 1st Infantry Division when they hit Ohaha Beach on D-Day. and he had ten rules for life and I would like to share them with you today.
1. Take care of the poor, and I don't mean the lazy.
2. Tell your wife you love her everyday. Don't drink much around her and don't screw around on her.
3. Most preachers are full of shit.
4. Everyday pass the "mirror test".
5. Don't Bottle-Neck at a river crossing, "The Nats" will attack every time.
6. Always do for others as others have done for you.
7. Take care of the Old, and listen to them.
8. Don't pray for nothing, except the ability to accept Gods Will.
9. Never let a day go by, that you don't remember the men you served with.
10, Money talks and bullshit walks.
Happy 4th courtesy of the US MILITARY