Thread: Used Muskets for Sale

Default Used Muskets for Sale

Greetings,

I hope all is well on the home front. The following items are for sale. All prices are firm. I can only sell to those individuals who live in or near Louisville, Kentucky or Akron-Canton, Ohio. I currently live south of Louisville, Kentucky but I do occasionally stop by to see family and friends in Ohio. I have chosen these two locations because I prefer an individual to see the item before purchase. Interested persons may contact me by email. Please respond using my email address. My email address is warfec@aol.com. Cash or money order will be accepted. Please list the musket in the subject bar of the email. I will respond to emails in the order they are received. If and when a musket is purchased I will place that information within this thread. I tried attaching photos but I didn't have any luck. Photos will, however, be made available upon request. I will do my best to respond to all inquiries.

Each musket comes with: a sling, a bayonet, a scabbard, a cloth carrying case and a tompion. The following items are:

1) 1853 Armi Sport 3 Band Enfield Rifle, 58 cal. with Tower/1860 stamped on the lock-plate. Defarbed by John Zimmerman. This rifle was purchased by me in March 2005 from the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio. It has been fired with live rounds and has been used in a couple of reenactments. However, this rifle is well maintained. It comes with a sling, bayonet (C & D Jarnagin), scabbard and frog (both from C& D Jarnagin), a tompion, and a cloth carrying case (Moose Brand). Price is $550.00

2) Pedersoli M1816 US 3 Band Smoothbore Percussion Musket, .69 cal. with Harpers Ferry 1818 stamped on the lock-plate. This musket was purchased from Dixie Gun Works in February 2006. Defarbed by John Zimmerman. It has been fired with live rounds and has been used in a couple of reenactments. However, this musket is well maintained. It comes with a sling, bayonet (Dixie Gun Works), scabbard (specifically made for the bayonet by C& D Jarnagin), a tompion, and a cloth carrying case (Moose Brand). Price is $850.00

3) Armi Sport M1842 US 3 Band Percussion Rifled Musket, .69 cal. with Springfield/1847 stamped on the lock-plate. Defarbed by John Zimmerman. This musket was purchased from Fall Creek at the Nashville Civil War Show in December 2005. It has been fired with live rounds and has been used in a couple of reenactments. However, this rifled musket is well maintained. It comes with a sling, bayonet (Fall Creek), scabbard (Fall Creek), a tompion, and a cloth carrying case (Moose Brand). Price is $625.00

4) 1861 Armi Sport 3 Band Springfield Rifle, .58 cal. with Springfield/1861 stamped on the lock-plate. This musket was purchased from the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio in March 2005. Defarbed by John Zimmerman. It has been fired with live rounds and has been used in a couple of reenactments. However, this rifle is well maintained. It comes with a sling, bayonet (Fall Creek), scabbard (Fall Creek), a tompion, and a cloth carrying case (Moose Brand). Price is $580.00.

Thanks,
    Chris Warfel

Default Pictures of Muskets

Here are some photos of muskets that are for sale. Will try to post more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default More Pictures

Here are some more pictures.

Chris Warfel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enfield on hold pending sale

M1842 Springfield on hold pending sale

Chris Warfel

Default 1861 Springfield

E-Mail sent today

dixietlc

Default Used Muskets For Sale

I will be going away for the weekend starting tomorrow and I will be unable to respond to emails or PM until next Tuesday. Special thanks for all those who inquired about the muskets. Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend.

Chris Warfel

1853 Enfield - SOLD
    1842 Springfield - SOLD

Will leave the 1861 Springfield and M1816 Harpers Ferry up until Friday. If I do not sell them by Friday I will pull them from this thread.

Thanks,

Chris Warfel

Buy with 100% confidence from Chris.

Default Muskets

E-mail sent today

Default Offer for Muskets has been withdrawn

I will be withdrawing my offer to sell my remaining muskets. A special thanks to all those who inquired. It was good speaking with all of you. I really received a lot of good tips for the furture.

Thank You,

Chris Warfel