I am reposting this gear again. I am literally giving it away. Make ANY offer, I will not be insulted in the least, I just need to get rid of it ASAP.
1. Size 36 Jarnagin Sky blues, worn twice, with braces.
2. Size 7 1/4 Dirty Billy Type 1 Fed Forage Cap. Never worn.
3. Size 42 CSA butternut shell jacket-Jarnagin
4. Size 42 Jarnagin CSA charcoal vest
5. CSA white haversack.
6. Upton's Tactics- Great hardcover book
7. Kautz, Customs of Service, hardcover.
8. Early war Militia style cartridge box, hand made by friend. Never used, linen sling included.
9. CSA Enfield Box sling
10. Cast Virginia Brass belt buckle, cost me 45 bucks, not the cheap type.
11. Jarnagin Rifle sling, for 42 smoothbore, russett leather.
12. White and pink ticking suspenders.
13. Size 42 Jarnagin dark gray RD III jacket.
My camera is broke, I don't have pics, but great gear.
Also have a ton of World War II stuff.
Send me a PM with ANY offer.