1. I have for sale two gray blankets with Black end stripes. 90% wool, 10% cotton. Blankets are about 3 lbs. Perfect for cool to hot weather sleeping.
Here is a pic of the blankets…these are not Woolrich and the ends are raw (cut) and the edge is selvage.
$40.00 each shipped with enough black yarn and a stencil for you to apply the the three line US in the center like the originals. Or, for $50.00 shipped I will sew the US into the center for you.
2. Brown Beehive Slouch hat with crude hand sewn liner. Very dirty, and well used. Size 7 which is perfect for a young boy. Has a thin wire inset in the brim ribbon so brim holds shape. Wire is not visible. $25.00 shipped
3. Dark Brown Wheel Hat lined with check cotton. Black leather bill. Size about 7 1/2. $30.00 shipped.
4. Sumac Dyed Jean mechanics hat with Osnaburg lining and Russet leather bill. About a size 7 1/4 $30.00 shipped.
5. Cotton Tapestry haversack with horn buttons and matching 2 inch wide suspenders. $25.00 for the set shipped.
6. Dark Blue Wool waist length shell type jacket. Black velvet collar and buttons. Lapel folds down. Could be converted to a double breasted jacket with addition of three button holes, and 6 matching buttons. I intended to do this for my son, but never did. Could fit a childs 8 (double breasted) to 12 (single breasted.) $30.00 shipped, or for $45 shipped, I will hand sew the three additional button holes for you, and include matching buttons.
7. “Tarred” Federal haversack. Very used. Recently replaced broken buckle. Sutler row variety. Has Osnaburg inner bag. $20.00 shipped.
Pics of 2-6 available for serious inquiries. I accept US Postal Money Orders and items ship upon receipt of money order, or certified check...items ship when check clears.
DO NOT PM HERE...send e-mail and reply here if you like to let me know it is on the way. The first E-MAIL stating "I'll take item # whatever" gets that item.
Thanks for looking