Leavin the hobby to pursue my grad studies. As such I am putting the following up for sale.
1. Size 34X34 VA Milita White Linen pants with broad fall front. Lots of hand details throughout. $70.00
2. Size 34 CS issue wool trousers. These are a steel gray color, really nice. Mule ear pockets, all hand sewn. Have seen lots of service, but still quite functional. $90.00
3. All Handsewn Federal issue doment flannel shirt. Large Size. $110.00
4. Brown and White check shirt, cotton, large, hand details. $40.00
5. Small Blue and White check shirt, cotton, hand details. $35.00
6. Pair of original 1860's eyeglasses, mint. $50.00
7. Large tin boiler. $25.00
8. All handknit cream wool neck warmer. This will keep you warm in the winter events to come. $25.00
9. VA Militia white cotton web belt. Quite a nice piece with a state buckle, great for militia or early war. $40.00
10. Size 7 1/2 Dirty Billy fed issue forage cap. Never been used. $70.00
11. Federal issue haversack, used, not abused, handmade by a friend. $30.00
A lot of great items, please feel free to ask any questions. Ike.