Bump to the top!
Type: Posts; User: LioZac0261; Keyword(s):
Bump to the top!
I'm looking for some quality size 11 brogans appropriate for early-war and CS generic. Must be here before June 27, so I will do what is necessary to expedite sale/shipping. Feel free to email photos...
Cartridge box sling found, looking for Kibbler pack still.
Quality makers, please. Email email@example.com with photos.
Sold, pending payment.
For Sale: 1860's, size 40 - 42 brown-wool civilian sack coat made by Sutler of Fort Scott, KS. Lined with black cotton. Has hand-sewn button holes and cloth-covered buttons. Never worn to an event,...
Includes photographs and links. We are looking for authentic civilian living historians and those who would like to improve their impression.
1840's - 1860's Civilian Reenacting
Email photos/description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Tyler Goodrich made mine and I'm very impressed by it. He has great attention to detail, customer service, and you can't beat his prices. Here's his page.
Bump, still looking for boots and hat. Also, a pair of dark brown civilian trousers with at least hand-sewn button holes.
Yes, I have tried it. Thank you for the advice.
Bump! This message is not at least ten characters in length.
Bump! I will also accept "Congress"-style shoes and other styles of bowler hats (flat or curved brims).
I'm looking to buy several items:
- Robert Land or MB&S civilian boots, size 11.
- Tim Bender Mosby-style (or similar) black bowler hat, size 7 3/8'', 7 1/2'', or slightly larger....
I'm looking for some period civilian bracers with Goodyear-patent elastic tabs.
Also, common civilian buttons. There must be at least 7 matching buttons.
- Vest size: mother of pearl, bone,...
- Size 40 or 42 pleated front white/off-white shirt. Must be in condition for civilian wear as well.
- Size 40 or 42 Confederate issue shirt for ANV, any style.
- Confederate .69 generic...
- Must have sewn soles and be made by a reputable maker. Heel plates optional.
Email photos and information directly to email@example.com.
A collection of photos from the Charleston Museum. They were featuring militia uniforms (though most were post-war).
- I'm looking for a civilian frock coat, size 40 or 42 chest. Color isn't really an issue, just something common, other than black. Can be any pattern, as long as it has no rips, tears, or...
I'm looking for the following (reputable makers only please):
- Early-war, generic Confederate .69 cartridge box.
- RD II dark English kersey jacket, size 40 or 42. No rips, tears, or...
BUMP! Also looking for civilian frock, dark brown.
I see where some authentic vendors are offering Federal trowsers 'sky blue' and 'medium sky blue' (there are other names too, 'French blue' I think).
What's the difference between the different...
I'm looking to buy the following items:
- Federal early-war tarred haversack (horizontal stitching). I request that it be made by a reputable maker, and be lightly used. I will be using it to...
Is it known whether Confederate arsenals or contractors copied imported English accouterments? Otherwise, did some of their styles mimic that of the English?
I had no idea about the Shelton Laurel massacre. The fact that it happened in the East is even more surprising. I also agree that Jesse James was one rough guy.
One local "rumor" I hear is South...