PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Registers

"Doc" Nelson
06-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where one might be able to purchase a variety of replica "Medical Registers" that were used during the Civil War? I know that Sullivan Press offers some forms and documents. However, these are mainly for use by the Company (Company Commander, Ordnance Sergeant, Adjutant, etc.). Basically, what I'm looking for is a series of registers that were used by Surgeon's. I know that most Surgeon Reenactors use recreated forms or individual papers, but the registers were actual books used by the Medical Staff.

Please email me at the link below, if you'd like.

Thanks for your time.
Your Pard

BobSullivanPress
06-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Hello,

If you can send me photocopied pages from originals, I'll make the registers for you.

I made a whole bunch of hospital forms for the Cold Mountain movie, none of which appeared in the final version. Treatment cards, Hospital regulations, inventory sheets, and such. I don't offer them for sale generally, because they are for hospitals, not the field.

medicalcadetcorp
07-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Hello, Sorry for replying so late. I have almost every form you need, but which registration form do you need, there are many? Send me an email, CWMedReenactor@aol.com

Your Obediant Servant,
M. Merritt
Commanding, Medical Cadet Corp
http://www.freewebs.com/westpointcadet/index.htm