PDA

View Full Version : Units around Pa

silentbreeze
06-25-2008, 07:44 PM
I live in Middletown, Pa. And I am interested in joining a Union unit. I have served in our nations Army. And would like to fall back in time to serve the Army of the Potomac. Or facimile their of. I have been to several living history events. Gettysburg reenactment last year. I plan on coming to this years also. And been interested in the civil war for a several years. I have a wife and 4 children. ANd would be interested in traveling to other events. I know there are several units who do living history events at our area schools. But, I don't know who they are. I understand the marching is a little different but I am willing to learn. I can be reached at rhandsome10x@hotmail.com also.
Thanks!!

Swag
06-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey pard check us out and see what you think. We do both Union and Confederate impression, and focus on the life and times of soldiers while on campaign. We are a authentically minded organization, who are interested in preserving, teaching, and living history. We do everything from mainstream events to invite only tacticals and everything in between. Check out our website, http://thebullyboys.org and see what you think. If you want more info then shoot me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail.

bucknball93
06-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Middletown in Dauphin County? The 93rd Pennsylvania is based in Lebanon. We also have several members of our unit who are from the Dauphin County area. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Slickrick214
06-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Exactly which Middletown are we talking about. As bucknball93 said there's a Middletown in Dauphin County. Theres also a Middletown in Delaware County PA too right outside of Philadelphia. If its the the one in Delaware county you can look up the 97th PVI.

sigman
06-29-2008, 10:10 PM
If you are from Middletown out side of Harrisburg check out 1st PA Rifles. Go to www.mifflinguard.org click link to 1st PA!
Andy Siganuk

silentbreeze
06-29-2008, 10:16 PM
Middletown, Dauphin county PA