PDA

View Full Version : Here's something to whine about.... part II

tenfed1861
06-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Gentlemen,
I was looking at the "Pullman City" site,and found the Germans redition of American History:
http://www.pullmancity.de/extern/ahs05text.htm

Now,I really don't know what to say.It's nice to see that they think all Native Americans were either Comanche or Sioux.How many of y'all with good Rev. War,Longhunter,Buckskinner,CW,Wild West,and Native Impression would like to go over their and "play along"?If we get David Hassleoff some period cloths,he could get their attention.I mean,I love the Germans and all,but my GOD!!!I guess it's a great laugh if nothing else.
Cullen Smith

flattop32355
06-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Where are my lederhosen when I need them?

Frenchie
06-22-2006, 01:03 AM
Well, at least their ideas of the American West are pretty much like those of most Americans. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

tompritchett
06-22-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm not sure if that's good or bad...

Good for the Germans but sad for the US?

Frenchie
06-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Not good for anyone. Ignorance of history - accurate history - leads to bad decisions. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana, Reason in Common Sense (vol. 1, The Life of Reason)

reb64
06-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Well some of it maybe chessy but i've done worse here. Looks like a lot of effort went into it and all are having fun, more than some are doing here anymore.