PDA

View Full Version : Federal Itmes for sale (sack, trow, Muskets)

Mike Erickson
06-09-2006, 08:19 AM
I have the following itmes for sale...please contact me at mjerickson2000@yahoo.com for details. I will be happy to provide photos. Also consider Trade of Repro WWI US uniform or WWI and WWII items.

Chris Sullivan Museum quality Fedral foot trowsers. Size 38X 31. Like new, never seen a battle. $125.

Mark Mason Lined Federal Sack coat size 46-48. Like new never seen a battle. $125.

Dirty billy Federal dress hat "Jeff Davis". Used for Campaing never pinned up. Press board stiffener still intact. $20. SOLD

Osman Plate and Cup set. (Early proto type) I got these when they frist started to make the pattern with the small triangular ring on the plate. Fit and Finish is just ok but I think they look great in the field. $15 SOLD

Jarnagan Springfield Federal leathers: Cart.box and belt, waist belt, and bayonet with scabbard. used but very good shape to cracking or pealing. $40 SOLD

Jarnagain Federal Canteen: Used dark blue cover $15 SOLD

Jarnagain Federal Double back knapsack: used VERY LITTLE still stiff and clean. $30 SOLD

Repro 1861 Springfield: Used on season excellent wood, bright metal. Some discoloration around nipple. $300 SOLD

Repro 1853 Enfield: well used but not abused. $250 SOLD

Green Mountain Boy
06-09-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm interested in the canteen. What is the size on the dress hat? I may be interested in that, too.

email me at:
ottertin@verizon.net

Thanks!

John Peterson

jweiland
06-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey I would interested in both muskets if possible we have some new recruit and need muskets.
Thanks john

ney
06-09-2006, 01:17 PM
I will take the leathers and am interested in the hat as well. Sent you an email.
Jake Beckstrand

neocelt
06-09-2006, 06:54 PM
I'll take the Springfield if noone's actually confirmed that they'll buy it (as opposed to being "interested" in it). I'll also take the double-bag. Sent you a PM (private email--check your box).

Cheers,
Nick

VaTrooper
06-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I'll take the Springfield if noone's actually confirmed that they'll buy it (as opposed to being "interested" in it). I'll also take the double-bag. Sent you a PM (private email--check your box).

Cheers,
Nick

Mabey its just me but I think any seller worth a darn isnt going to pass by a fellow whos interested in something to get to someone he knows will buy it. It would be a serious character flaw.

(Even ***** gets *'ed out by the dirty word catcher)

{Circumventing the filter does not show a willingness to abide by our standards. Please refrain from doing this.} -Provost

neocelt
06-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Chill, dude. There IS a distinction between lookin' and buyin'. If someone's "interested," that's no indication that he's committing to a purchase. I was merely stating that I am ready to BUY, not just kickin' the tires. There's no harm, no foul in selling an item to the first fellow who lays his jack on the barrelhead. And if it seems I'm a bit quick on the trigger, perhaps it's because I missed out on the last Springfield that came up on this forum simply because the seller didn't know what a PM was. This time I decided to make my intent clear.

Go bhfága Dia do shláinte agat
(God keep you in good health),
Nick Nichols

VaTrooper
06-09-2006, 08:34 PM
They way you worded it makes it sound like you were trying to "butt in line." Unless I knew the seller personally I'd have a question or two before commiting to buy.

ewtaylor
06-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Mr. Erickson I sent you an email about the enfield and bag earlier this morning. Are they sold? Please email me back.
thanks,
ewt

jweiland77
06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I just said "im interested" in my first post because I didnt want to be pushy. I hope im first in line over at AC it seems like the stuff sells in 5 mins. Everytime I see something new that comes up over there its already sold. Thanks William for keeping the order: )
Later John

VaTrooper
06-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Well it depends John, if Im selling something over there it will take forever but if its something I want then its gone in an instant. No need to thank me, it just pricked a nerve.

burt60
06-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Ill take the hat what size is it

Sgt_Pepper
06-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Gentlemen, let's please keep the discussion limited to actual business. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Mike Erickson
06-10-2006, 08:33 AM
I am currently contacting those that have shown any interest in the order inwhich the e-mails and or postingings here were recieved. It will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

However there is a slight snag on my part. I was placed on call out for my job and will be away from my home until Friday of this week.(approx. 2.5 hrs away) I will be unable to get photos or spicifics on some of the itmes until then. those that are genuinely interested PLEASE be patien with me.

Thank you

Mike Erickson

Mike Erickson
06-10-2006, 09:38 AM
ALRIGHT YOU SONS A #*$#^&^ now you know how I feel.(Ive always wanted to say that). Anyway. Ladies and Gentlemen. Due to the large number of responses, and due to the fact that no one should have to wait an unusually long time for a new toy. I contacted the wife and after about 2 seconds she was happy to load the items up and bring it to me so I can get rid of. (little does she know that Ill be using the procedes to buy more). Its just going to be OD Green rather than Federal blue.

For those of you I contacted hold fast. I will get the information ASAP and get back to you. I will then have the wife make arrangements for shipping.

Thanks again for your patients,

Mike

VaTrooper
06-10-2006, 05:47 PM
It will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Good deal.