PDA

View Full Version : Confederate Units in NW PA, NE OH or NW NY

lt83
01-29-2008, 08:26 AM
I am looking for Confederate units that may be in the Northwest PA, Northeast Ohio, or Northwest New York area. I belong to a unit that does both Union and Confederate, but don't get enough wear on my confederate uniform.

Thanks,
Scott

Anders
01-29-2008, 09:30 AM
The CVG does both as well, but I am sure you would get your share of each-

Check out our web site in my signature

Pards,

4thalabamacav
02-03-2008, 09:22 PM
We are a Confederate Cavalry ( Dismounted ) Unit in North East Ohio. As good Rebs we do use infantry weapons. If you want to get your Uniform dirty we have events so far in every month this summer. Even if you just want to come out with us now and then you are more than welcome. The best thing about Dismount Cav is that grass never grows under our feet!

1st Sgt Matthew Hall
B Troop 4th Alabama Cavalry BAttalion / 13th Virginia Cavalry

Stonewall_Greyfox
02-05-2008, 12:33 PM
I am looking for Confederate units that may be in the Northwest PA, Northeast Ohio, or Northwest New York area. I belong to a unit that does both Union and Confederate, but don't get enough wear on my confederate uniform.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

My unit the 23rd Va Regiment is based out of Richmond, VA. Our membership spans majority of the East Coat (from Georgia to New Jersey). I myself have been in NW Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh Area) and NW Ohio (Freemont/Port Clinton) for almost two years now, and have made about every event my unit has had.

Please check out our website, and contact me if your'e interested.

email: paulboulden[at]hotmail.com

Hope you find something that works for you!

Paul B.

Thomas Bowers
02-18-2008, 03:18 PM
www.34nc.com

We're based in Rochester, NY but have members throughout the northeast.

Kevin O'Beirne
02-18-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm located in western New York State and am familiar with many of the Confederate groups in the area. Shoot me an e-mail (at the address in my signature line) and let me know the "type" of group you're looking for (authenticy-level wise) and I may be able to help direct you to some groups in the region.