PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Show Reenactment

Parault
01-22-2008, 11:27 AM
I was sent this by some of my co-workers.
I found it very hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2XlSXcwJ3o&feature=related

CheeseBoxRaft
01-22-2008, 11:40 AM
"We're not some made up fairy party! This is important history here!"

reb4lee
01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
The Lincoln vs Lincoln was the thing that got me laughing hysterically.

M.Metz
01-22-2008, 03:51 PM
I came across this while looking at the other clip. What I hate the most is the disrespect they give to our fallen ancestors in the cemetery. How can someone sing about being an American when they clearly trot and prance on true Americans who stood for a real cause. I hope I am not the only one who finds this offensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biy2kbqPqHY

Parault
01-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Cpl Metz

I would have enjoyed the video if it wasn't filmed in the cemetery. I didn't care for that at all.

The thing I enjoyed about the video that I placed on here was so that we could laugh at some of the things that we do see at events. I found others that was supposed to be one of those " historical production" videos. I was frightened at the way some of the participants were "sharing their knowledge." I found several that were just running at the mouth simply because there was a camera within their site. Most on this one video were really deranging the facts. Several participants at a particular event was pronouncing it as succeeding instead of seceding. " Man I just come out here to drink beer and burn powder," was another response.I know why people look at us strange sometimes. We have a lot of sterotypes to overcome every time we attend an event. To me,it seems like everytime we step up and make some progress in this hobby,some cretin with their modern eyewear,cigarettes,and can of "Old Milwaukee" heads for the camera,when they should stay located in the back of camp where the cul-de-sac is established.
So much for my rant.:mad:

Parault
01-23-2008, 01:52 PM
Please excuse my misplacing of words. In the sentence I should have said "a camera within their sight,not site. Two differant meanings

bill watson
01-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Different. Not differant. But you knew that. :-)

Errors cascade, you know. The world record is held by a reporter for The Press of Atlantic City, who in 1974 kept making significant errors in each of the three corrections he ran to try to fix what started out as an unimportant error in his story. He beat himself to death with his typewriter which, I suppose, makes it history....

WoodenNutmeg
01-23-2008, 10:39 PM
I was sent this by some of my co-workers.
I found it very hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2XlSXcwJ3o&feature=related
Always one of my favorite sketches...fought in the parking lot...haha.

Parault
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Dang it !!! I should've quit when I was ahead. I hope I am allowed an occasional typo,or a misspelled word every once in a while.

Thank you Mr. Watson (as he continuously hits himself in the head with the keyboard)