PDA

View Full Version : Contact for my products on skilletlicker.com

NJ Sekela
05-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Friends:

As I understand that Joe Hofmann has had some very serious health related issues as of late, I am going to request that all customers seeking information on my products either "cc" me on inquiries or contact me directly at HistCloth@aol.com or nick@njsekela.com. In most cases, the past inquiries have required my input, which will only be expedited by direct contact.

In addition, all inquiries for the yard good section of his site, should be directed to me. Since the items listed were shipped from my shop, it may prove to be more expedient for all contact to go through me.

Please note that I am only speaking in reference to my own product line offered on his site. In addition, I am only offering this as a way of taking some of the pressure off of Joe during his recovery.

I am, &c,

NJ Sekela,
Manf'r.
N. Jers'y.

histcloth@aol.com or nick@njsekela.com

Frenchie
05-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Once again, Mr. Sekela, you show yourself to be the epitome of a gentleman. Bravo!

NJ Sekela
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Sir:

It is nothing short of a miracle that Mr. Hofmann has recovered to the level that he has after suffering a stroke. I am doing nothing more than lifting some of the weight off of shoulders, for the time being.

I am altogether too glad to be of service.

I am, &c,

NJ Sekela
Manf'r.
N.Jersey.

histcloth@aol.com or nick@njsekela.com

VaTrooper
05-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Nick,
Would you be interested in me copy and pasteing that post on the AC website as well?

NJ Sekela
05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Sir:

That would be much appreciated.

I am, &c,

NJS

VaTrooper
05-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Will do........