PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Nipple

tenfed1861
05-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Gentlemen,
Last night I was cleaning out my nipple with a pipe cleaner.While cleaning it,I got the pipe cleaner stcuk.It broke off in the nipple.I have triedd everything to get it out,so I will need a new nipple bored out.
I am looking for a new nipple for a Euroarms Enfield.I will pay regualr price for it.I am also looking to have it bored out.If you can help me,that would be fine.Please e-mail me at tenfed1861@yahoo.com if you have a bored-out Euroarm Enfield nipple for sale.Thank you and have a pleasent weekend.
Cullen Smith

chase196126
05-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Sir,

If you are still looking for a cone for your musket i would recommend checking out the Blockade Runner's website. I have ordered musket cones from them for my EuroArms Enfield and i have never had a misfire. The hole is already nice and large on those and will require no extra drilling.

Chase

PS They are great people to deal with, but if you are looking for good uniform articles you should go elsewhere as they are still pretty mainstream for most of their goods.

toptimlrd
05-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Gentlemen,
Last night I was cleaning out my nipple with a pipe cleaner.While cleaning it,I got the pipe cleaner stcuk.It broke off in the nipple.I have triedd everything to get it out,so I will need a new nipple bored out.
I am looking for a new nipple for a Euroarms Enfield.I will pay regualr price for it.I am also looking to have it bored out.If you can help me,that would be fine.Please e-mail me at tenfed1861@yahoo.com if you have a bored-out Euroarm Enfield nipple for sale.Thank you and have a pleasent weekend.
Cullen Smith

I would also give John Zimmerman (http://www.edsmart.com/jz/#repros) or Lodgewood (http://www.lodgewood.com/) a shout. I have used cones from both and never had a problem, can't say the same for the "generic" cones I've tried.

tompritchett
05-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Be careful ordering a new cone. Euroarms Enfield cones come in three different threads. Best bet if you do not which thread your musket requires, take it to a sulter or gunsmith and test it to ensure that the thread matches. I did not the first time and ended up with a cone with the wrong type of thread.

toptimlrd
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Be careful ordering a new cone. Euroarms Enfield cones come in three different threads. Best bet if you do not which thread your musket requires, take it to a sulter or gunsmith and test it to ensure that the thread matches. I did not the first time and ended up with a cone with the wrong type of thread.

Tom,

Thanks for pointing that out, I missed he had a Euroarms.