PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact C&D Jarnigan

David Hulsey
12-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Hello All,

I don't if this is the right place to post this but I am trying to get in touch with C&D Jarnigan to order some trousers for Olustee.I sent them an email last Sunday trying to find out if they could have them made by the time I needed them,I knew I would not hear from them till probley later in the week with the holiday and all.But Carolyn sent me an email wednesday saying I could have them in time if the order was place right away.So soon as I got the email I started calling trying to get the order placed.But I have not been able to get anyone to the phone,I have left messages on the customer service voicemail and Carolyn Jarnigans voicemail.I even sent her another email hoping to hear something.If anyone out there knows if they are closed or if there is another number I can call please let me know I just want to try to give them time to get the order completed.

Thanks
David Hulsey

cal 100
12-28-2007, 03:37 AM
I have ordered some stuff from them and I just keep calling until I actually speak to someone. The last time I spoke to them, a couple of weeks ago, they were overwhelm with orders. I would suggest to keep calling for now. They are real nice to deal with and do follow through once you chat with them

David Hulsey
12-28-2007, 03:55 AM
David Called Me just a few minutes ago and everything is good to go.they are very nice people.
Feel free to close thread .

David Hulsey