PDA

View Full Version : Closet clearing

33rdcpl
05-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I thought this posted yesterday, but let me try again!
I need to clean out my closet and have the following items for sale. All prices include shipping. Personal cheques are fine, but I prefer money orders.

·Federal Brogans
Made by Jarnagin several years ago, but not used at all in the past five or six. The sole is in very good shape, but there is a three-inch section on the instep of both shoes where the upper has separated from the sole. They do have heel taps as well.
-$30
·Sleeping Cap
Made by a friend about four years ago. Violet floral brocade with a blue & white windowpane checked cotton lining and a black tassel. Not heavily used. I wear a hat size 7 3/8, but it could fit a somewhat larger head.
-$15
·Rubberized Cloth Poncho
Sutler Row quality poncho, about 3-4 years old and in good condition. 42”x72” with 1” diameter grommets. Has a small coffee stain on the underside and the crossed out name of the previous owner written small in one corner.
-$40
·Federal Blanket
34”x78”. Unknown maker, but a quality “shoddy” grey blanket with black endstripes. I purchased this used and it is about 10 years old, but in serviceable condition. Has a couple of dime to quarter-sized holes and frayed ends. “US” is quilt stitched in the center with black yarn, similar to an original in the Spotsylvania Visitor Centre.
-$40
·U.S. Pattern 1857 .58 Cartridge Box.
Unknown maker, but is of quality construction. It is around five years old, had holes in the flap for a box plate and comes without tins. There is a rounded brass final and a maker’s stamp on the inner flap which reads:
U.S.
Arsenal
St. Louis
-$50
Please feel free to contact my by e-mail at scott33rd@msn.com.
Thank you.

Pvt. Clownie
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM
What size are the shoes?

33rdcpl
05-17-2006, 08:56 AM
The belt and trousers are gone.
The jacket and blanket are sold pending payment.
Everything else is still up!
Scott

Brandon313
05-17-2006, 05:12 PM
what size are the shoes????

Remise
05-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Apparently they are foot-sized. I was curious, too.

B.C. Milligan

tompritchett
05-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Apparently they are foot-sized. I was curious, too.

B.C. Milligan
But the big question is whose foot would they be sized for - Spud Web or Shaq O'Neil?

33rdcpl
05-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Sorry all! The shoes fit a 10.5-11