PDA

View Full Version : Welcome aboard!

Provost
05-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I trust that anyone who was having problems before will be able to get on ok now.

Please let me know here or in email if you are still having trouble.

Frenchie
05-11-2006, 12:59 PM
O Great and Powerful Provost, I can't get Profiles or the Membership List. Bob is aware of this, I'm just letting you know, too. When I click on them I get:

Frenchie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Kimmel
05-11-2006, 04:58 PM
O Great and Powerful Provost, I can't get Profiles or the Membership List. Bob is aware of this, I'm just letting you know, too. When I click on them I get:

Frenchie, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Me too....

Bruce Hagerman
05-12-2006, 01:07 PM
I can't access the list either

BobWerner
05-12-2006, 05:05 PM

I've got the same problem.

SmellyFed
05-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Bob -
Admin Panel > Vbulletin Options > User Listing & Profile Viewing

- Make sure the Memberlist is Enabled for public viewing.

Good luck with the forum.

BobSzabo
05-15-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks for that info.

It actually ended up being that the "Registered Users" group was not set with permission to view it.

Should be ok now. NO I just have to make sure unregistered users cant see it.

Thanks again!

Bruce Hagerman
05-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Thank you "O Great Computer Guru"-- it works just fine now