PDA

View Full Version : Trade rifles for Springfield musket....

wb3cez
05-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Looking to barter for a Civil War musket {original or reproduction} for living history/reenactment purposes. Prefer 1861 Springfield but will consider other models. Have to trade about a dozen various WWI & WWII rifles...Enfields, Mausers, Russian Nagant, Japanese 99, matching bayonets, others. Also have more modern rifles such as Yugo SKS and Romy AK-47. Also have various ham radio equipment and Whites 6000D metal detector. Do not wish to sell any of these items..trade only. Interested parties may inquire for particulars. All Federal Firearms rules observed. Located in the greater Valley Forge, Pa. area.

ewtaylor
05-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Sir,
If you want someone to actually consider you as legit, you may want to sign your name at the end of the post. Also how about some pics to prove you actually have the items you listed? I think trading is a wonderful idea, but there are way to many scam artists on the web these days. Your best bet is to sell what you have and buy a Springfield. Or attend the nearest reenactment and barter there. I know several people who have been duped by trading with individuals on the web.
hope I haven't offended you, just my 2 cents worth,
ew taylor

wb3cez
05-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Please forgive my ignorance for not posting my name on my listing. I,am new to this board and apparently have much to learn. As far as trading increasing the likelyhood of fraud, I,am at a loss to understand that logic. If I were a crook, would it not be easier to just say.."send your money"? I have been selling on eBay for over three years with over 3000 transactions and 100% positive feedback. My name is Paul and my eBay seller/buyer identification is "wb3cez"....look me up!

madisontigers
05-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Paul what?