PDA

View Full Version : New Software - Try Again

BobSzabo
05-06-2006, 11:58 AM
First if all if you have signed up in the past you may not need to do it again. If you have not been able to get on, try the user name and password you signed up with. I converted a lot of these over to this system. I also deleted a lot of suspect names that I think were spammers.

If that doesnt work then please try registering again. The system is set so that the moderator has to "OK" your registration. So until that happens you will not get any emails. It shouldnt take more than a day, 2 at most. If you do not get an email back just try logging on anyway. If your registration has been approved then it should work for you even if you dont get the email sent by the moderator.

This is great software, it has worked well over at the AC forums for sometime. I will be modifying the look soon but not the functionality. I didnt want to wait on that though.

Like I said in another post, I didnt know we were have problems to the degree that we were.

Hope this helps.

Let me know.

HighPrvt
05-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Great job, I've used this software on some gun boards with a whole lot more traffic, and it held up like a champ.

FWL
05-07-2006, 11:24 AM
This is great software, it has worked well over at the AC forums for sometime. I will be modifying the look soon but not the functionality. I didnt want to wait on that though.

Like I said in another post, I didnt know we were have problems to the degree that we were.

Hope this helps.

Let me know.

Thanks Bob this is great software as proven by the AC forum. But as I recall they had a number crashes and security issues which may or may not have been the fualt of the software. Thanks for the time you put into this