PDA

View Full Version : Surgeon in Dept of New Mexico

DrComfort
10-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Gentlemen,
I have recently arrived in Albuquerque and hope to join with a unit soon
I have recently served in the east with the PA Bucktails but have been transfered to this theater.
Your Ob Srvt,
Major J.J. Comfort, M.D.

codymobley
10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
If you are willing to demote yourself from major to citizen, the Texas State Troops are looking for able bodied men who have a material culture inclination and interest in the irregular forces during the war in the West. http://texasfrontierbrigade.googlepages.com/home We are an authentic unit who have guidelines that are followed strictly and portray the Texas troops that occupied the frontier forts in Texas after the evacuation of the 8th US infantry in early 1861 as well as portraying militia, homeguard, and Sibley's Army of New Mexico depending on the event. We have members in Texas, OK, and some interested parties in NM. If you are interested, shoot me an email (companytailor@gmail.com).

Cody Mobley

1stNMVI
10-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Hello Dr. Comfort.

I'm the Captain of the 1st New Mexico - the largest Union group in NM. We'd love to have you check us out / join us. You can get more information on the unit by visiting our website www.1stnmvi.com or feel free to give me a call at work: 505-893-0278. M-F 8-5

Don Shoemaker