PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Did anyone else hear that Hillary made a bunch of money for her campaign? what’s the chances of her being the first female president and what’s it look like for the future of our hobby if she is?

sbl
10-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Oh geeeezzz Jay.........can't I go anywhere w/o this????

Malingerer
10-03-2007, 02:05 PM
did anyone else hear that Hillary made a bunch of money for her campaigne? whats the chances of her being the first female president and whats it look like for the future of our hobby if she is?
Jay,
Forgive me if I'm off base here, but this sure looks like classic flame bait to me. And, for what its worth don't they teach spelling and grammar in Ohio?

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Jay,
Forgive me if I'm off base here, but this sure looks like classic flame bait to me. And, for what its worth don't they teach spelling and grammar in Ohio?

I was a LD student in school and I forgot to use the spell check. sorry, and this is a honest question, not a political argument starter.

sbl
10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
LD student? You must be a Romney man.

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
not at all, I'm still trying to pick out the best liar in the group to vote for.

Malingerer
10-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I was a LD student in school and I forgot to use the spell check. sorry, and this is a honest question, not a political argument starter.
Well, if that's the case then here goes: I think Senator Clinton will have a vastly smaller impact on the future of our hobby than some idiot who refuses to keep his rifle clean and safe. A couple of front page fatalities and our hobby will change drastically. So, from my point of view, the future of our hobby rests more in our hands than in some politician's.

flattop32355
10-03-2007, 02:40 PM
1) Hillary is the darling of USA liberals, and so gets their funding more than any other such candidate.
2) She won't make President.
3) If she should somehow win, she couldn't care less about us as a hobby.
4) As for us losing our ability to carry rifle-muskets at reenactments, so long as we monitor legislation that is totally whack, we should be fine. When given a choice of slamming the door on AK-47 toting goofballs or fat, gray-haired old guys with muzzle loaders, I think the Justice Dept. will be able to detect the difference in threat level to the nation.

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I was speaking more along the lines of the powder. From my understanding powder is hard to get now. Hillary could probably care less about the muskets.

sorry, had to spell and grammer check.

Graves Mercantile
10-03-2007, 02:50 PM
When given a choice of slamming the door on AK-47 toting goofballs or fat, gray-haired old guys with muzzle loaders, I think the Justice Dept. will be able to detect the difference in threat level to the nation.

Like they do over in England? They really understand the difference there, they just don't give a ****.

Malingerer
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
1) Hillary is the darling of USA liberals, and so gets their funding more than any other such candidate.
2) She won't make President.
3) If she should somehow win, she couldn't care less about us as a hobby.
4) As for us losing our ability to carry rifle-muskets at reenactments, so long as we monitor legislation that is totally whack, we should be fine. When given a choice of slamming the door on AK-47 toting goofballs or fat, gray-haired old guys with muzzle loaders, I think the Justice Dept. will be able to detect the difference in threat level to the nation.
As a card-carrying member of the vast left-wing conspiracy, I can tell you with all sincerity that Senator Clinton is most emphatically not the darling of the "USA liberals". Her votes to support the war cost her that title. And, while I don't support her candidacy, it would be most entertaining to watch the "USA conservatives" gnash their teeth and howl in angst-ridden torment for the next four years.

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 03:24 PM
It would be most entertaining to watch the "USA conservatives" gnash their teeth and howl in angst-ridden torment for the next four years.

While she ruins our country even more. At this point I have not seen anyone worth voting for.

sbl
10-03-2007, 03:27 PM
LD, LDS That joke was "tin roof"! Over your head!

You know Romney is a Morman..... LDS church. :)

Milliron
10-03-2007, 03:28 PM
While she ruins our country even more. At this point I have not seen anyone worth voting for.

Can you cite an example of how she has "ruined the country," as you understand it? Considering she is a Senator from New York, and you are from Ohio, what impact does she have on you?

Ohioreb1861
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Bob,
your from Ohio too. My aunt lives in New york, i'll let her share some details.

8th TexCav
10-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Can you cite an example of how she has "ruined the country," as you understand it? Considering she is a Senator from New York, and you are from Ohio, what impact does she have on you?

Dear Sir,

I am in no way saying that she has or has not ruined the country but please check your junior high school civics book. She is a United States Senator FROM New York. Her votes impact the entire country, not just her home state. I am not saying whether I support her or not.

8th TexCav
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Mr. Muehleisen,

I apologize. I just re-read my post and realized that it came across as rather crass. I was just trying to make the point that U. S. Senators’ votes do impact the entire country.