PDA

View Full Version : hello

icdux1
10-02-2007, 05:37 AM
hello, what a cool forum. what a facinating hobby. i found this place by accident but would love to hang around. i am in south central ky. and have been to 1 reenactment at battle for the bridge at mumfordville ky. i am a custom leather maker as a part time business so if i can ever be of service let me know. my regards to all. dux

Radar
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
hello, what a cool forum. what a facinating hobby. i found this place by accident but would love to hang around. i am in south central ky. and have been to 1 reenactment at battle for the bridge at mumfordville ky. i am a custom leather maker as a part time business so if i can ever be of service let me know. my regards to all. dux
You might want to sign your post. You might also want to list under the SUTLER banner and include your website/contact information.

Just suggestions

Sgt_Pepper
10-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Welcome, Mr. Green. Per Mr. Jacobs' suggestion, there is a feature that will automatically add a "signature" to your posts. Although not required, it is convenient and relieves you of having to remember to add your name, contact information, etc. If you need any help, please ask any of the moderators directly or simply post your questions here.

icdux1
10-02-2007, 07:16 PM
thanks for the welcome and suggestions.