PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Anders
09-13-2007, 07:13 AM
All,

A short note to thank you all for the effort you put into Septmber Storm and to the men in the ranks that made it all happen. I am deeply in your debt. Any and all suggestions for improvement are appreciated, as it is my goal to provide a better experience for the men at each event.

Just give me a week or so to wind down first!

My sincere thanks,

S. Chris Anders

PS- Have I mentioned the October Tactical? www.chesapeakevolunteerguard.org

Chuck A Luck
09-13-2007, 07:27 AM
September Storm was, in my books, a First Rate event. You and the other organizers -- and all the workers that helped to prep the site -- did outstanding work.

I still can't believe that neither I nor my accomplice didn't get arrested (or worse) for making off with several bottles of Cabernet belonging to the CS HQ staff. Maybe only because they were eventually returned unopened? (It was probably a good thing that my pocketknife doesn't have a corkscrew on it.)

Anders
09-13-2007, 07:35 AM
Just wait till October.

heehee

IsleGuy57
09-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Chris,

Thank you for putting on an event of this calibre. It was my first experience with a large number on the field and it exceeded all my hopes and expectations. This was the type of event that I was looking for when I decided to start in the hobby. It had the drama, panorama and historical setting that I hoped to find.

A job well done by you and all the folks that worked to make this event work. I was one happy Confederate and hope to attend more of your events in the future.