PDA

View Full Version : Neat Video

Anders
09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Wish they had a tri pod- but some good footage, kinda shaky, of the Fox's Gap Battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ybSR8Bf0

Pards,

IsleGuy57
09-12-2007, 07:27 PM
There was some real good footage, wish it wasn't so shaky and grainy though. It was good to see that battle from the other end of the field. I admit to trying to see my ugly mug but there was only a few quick shots of what was happening at our end of the field.

IsleGuy57
09-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Chris, can you post the info for the chap that was doing the cd's of photos of the weekend? I'd love to get one but never did locate him while I was there.

Darby8th
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
It was fun to be able to see the headlong charge of the National Regiment as it crashed into that Confederate line. As the far left (6th) company, we got cut off by the overlapping Union unit to our left and witnessed this frenzied hand-to-hand fighting from behind. It is rare that the NR gets to cut loose from its normally discipined ranks and pitch in like that. Huzzah!!!

Anders
09-17-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm not biting.

Good Day Sir.

SmellyFed
09-17-2007, 05:01 AM
Might I suggest that you take a chill pill today when it comes to September Storm and photographers. I am curious though, given your recent posts on the subject, were you even present or are you just running down this aspect of the event for what appears to be pure spite?

I think thats a safe bet there, Tom.

Swag
09-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Seems there are lots of them in this hobby guys, either way I watched that footage and it was real nice despite the grainy look and what not, but it brought back some good memories.