PDA

View Full Version : Western PA groups...Both sides

Titus Livius
08-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I would like to reenact with a group that offers a chance to portray both sides...does this exist?

KeystoneGuard
08-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Yes it does. Try going to http://birneys.media-techconsulting.com/. There are quite a few "Western PA units", especially in the 2nd Battalion. I'm not sure if there are any units in Birney's that portray both sides but its worth a try. I hope this helps.

skamikaze
08-20-2007, 09:46 PM
The 95th PA also has a confederate contingent among its ranks. We have a range of impressions including early and late war federal zouave, generic federal infantry, eastern and western confederate infantry and early war militia.

feel free to give us a shout at skamikaze1005@hotmail.com

MDConfederate
08-21-2007, 08:38 AM
The CVG (Chesapeake Volunteer Guard) is campaign/progressive oriented groups that portrays both sides. We were Federals for our COI and at McDowell and then Confederates for Down the Valley and will be Confederates again at September Storm. We attend many events in the Mid-Atlantic area. I am the commanding officer for Co. A. To learn more go to www.chesapeakevolunteerguard.org or email me at winderranger@comcast.net.

John A. Wyman

AP Hill
08-21-2007, 04:25 PM
I definetly have to second the Chesapeake Volunteer Guard.