PDA

View Full Version : Looking for eastern ohio unit

Tommy Bruce
08-13-2007, 04:58 AM
Gentlemen,
for the past 10 years I have been playing in the 18th century. I would like to try the 19th century. Is anyone going to Zoar the weekend of Sept. 14-16?
I live close to Wheeling Wva. and would like to find a unit within my proximity.
thanks all.

TheBaldYankee
08-13-2007, 05:24 AM
Mr. Bruce,

I'll be there, as will most of my company. We're one of the host units. I'm sure everyone would welcome you if you'd like to fall in with us. Check us out at www.51stovi.com, and go to the contact page. Drop a line to First Sergeant Muehlenbein, or Capt. Gaynor. Of course feel free to drop me a line also.

Good thing is, being as Zoar is basically our HQ, it's not terribly far from Wheeling should you choose to join us.

Dunn Browne
08-13-2007, 06:43 AM
Hi Tom,
I would highly recommend the 8th Ohio. You can contact them via their web site which is linked on the home page of this site.

Swag
08-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Hey pard the Bully Boys are all over PA, I my self am in California PA most of the time, and travel back and forth to Bethlehem, just above Philly. If your interested in dong a federal impression and are ready to take on a role in a c/p/h organization then we are your boys. Anyhow check out the website and let shoot me a message. Take Care and good luck to you in your adventures.

27VA
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Greetings,

We represent an orginal unit for the Wheeling VA area, the Shriver Greys.
They were mustered into Confederate Service in Harpers Ferry as Co G 27th VA, and participated in the war in the Stonewall Brigade.

Currently we have on paper 45 members, and field 15-22 rifles plus 2 officers and drums. Most of our members are from the Wheeling/Pittsburgh/Youngstowns area.We consider ourselves a progressive company in we support mainstream events, campaigner events and participate in a a yearly living history at Antietam Battlefield. We are ever striving for the material and marital aspects that the hobby can give. Give me a Call or check out our website www.27shriver.com

Sincerely
Shawn Stern
1st Lt
Wheeling WV 26003