PDA

View Full Version : The Bully Boys need You!

Swag
07-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Greetings and Salutations,

We are The Bully Boys, a new organization just getting off the ground and trying to acquire well bodied men to fill our ranks. We have been in the hobby for many years, some of us for 20+, but we never could find a place that made us happy authenticity wise. Young or Old, as long as you're interested in improving your impression, doing research, and becoming the best that's all that matters. Our primary impression is the 46th Pennsylvania Volunteers Company C, who where formed out of Bethlehem P.A. After being a resident of Bethlehem for 20+ years I found it fitting to start with this impression. Although this is our primary impression we also portray the 9th V.R.C. when permitted. Our standards are high, but we can help you along the way. We are based generally out of North Eastern Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley, but we have members from across the state . If you want to know a little more about us please visit our website. If you have any more questions please feel free to pm me, or send me an email.

Respectfully Your Humble Servant,
Sean M. Lamb
Historian, Founder, Member
The Bully Boys
"Making Soldiers since 1861"
http://thebullyboys.org

prestontoprail
07-29-2007, 03:54 PM
There actually was an organization called the bully boys for the last 12 years portraying the western federal. They are a bit dormant, but still around. I'd get ready for mixed reputations if I were you.

OVI
07-29-2007, 04:32 PM
There actually was an organization called the bully boys for the last 12 years portraying the western federal. They are a bit dormant, but still around. I'd get ready for mixed reputations if I were you.

Absolutely!!!! Unless one of your new members can do a killer impression of a NPS tour guide...you might consider a different name

Kent Dorr
"Devils Own Mess"

Swag
07-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Well thats not good to hear. Our impressions are outstanding, what we are is what we are. We have been using the name for the past 10 years or so, it was not made public till this year, since we broke away from our old organization. I'm not worried about it for now, from those who have seen us know that we are exceptional and I plan to keep it that way.

Sean M. Lamb
The Bully Boys
http://thebullyboys.org

Bill Reighard
07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
Though the 100th Pennsylvania is mentioned in the AAR report posted on the "Bully Boys" website, we are in no way affiliated with the "Bully Boys" organization.

Bill Reighard
100th Pennsylvania, Company A
Spotsylvania, VA

rollydoger
07-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Sean,
As Preston mentioned there is still a group known as the Bully Boys. I know as I am one of the members. We have been on the down low as most of the younger members experienced "real life". I wish you the best, but just want to make sure that folks don't get the 2 organizations mixed up. We were formed in the early 1990s. I am not going to bicker about who owns what name....just want folks to realize that the name is, now, being shared.
Cheers,
Joe Blunt

Swag
07-31-2007, 08:38 AM
Real life does have its toll on the hobby. If you wish, I will change the name and now that I see there are actually members left from the "original bully boys" I will accept changing it. Just send me a PM let me know what your organization would see fit in us doing. An as Bill said we are no way involved with the 100th PA, NO way involved, Thank you.

Sean Lamb

pvt.hale
08-21-2007, 07:23 AM
What's wrong with the 100th Pennsylvania? I've been out for a while and haven't heard anything...