PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into the forum

Anonymous
04-13-2006, 11:35 AM
My password stopped working this week. I asked for a new password, via this forum, but so far, several days later and after two requests, it has not come. I am also unable to re-register, as my existing email address is listed as a member. I cannot, of course, contact the provost without logging in. I am hoping I can post here without being a member.

Any assistance would be appreciated. My email address is Remise at aol.com.

B.C. Milligan

Frenchie_2006
04-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Every post by the Provost has this email address: cwr.provost@yahoo.com

Try that or moderator@cwreenactors.com (from my Address Book)

Anonymous
04-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks, Frenchie. So far, I have not gotten a reply, but I know this is not a fulltime job for these guys, so maybe I will hear something this week. If not, maybe I will make _this_ my forum.

B.C. Milligan

P.S. Is the NR going to pass through your neighborhood next weekend? I think they are going over to the Constellation from Fort McHenry.

Frenchie_2006
04-16-2006, 11:49 PM
I am so glad you asked! From the Maryland Hysterical Society Web site:

Annual Pratt Street Riot Commemoration
Saturday, April 22, 11:00 a.m.
Commemorate the first bloodshed of the Civil War in its 145th year at the Baltimore Civil War Museum's President Street Station, site of the Pratt Street Riots of 1861. Join the MdHS and the Friends of President Street Station for this special anniversary event. Retrace the route of the Sixth Massachusetts as they moved toward Camden Station and met with Baltimore's mob of Southern sympathizers. Program is free with museum admission. Call the MdHS Box Office for more information at 410-685-3750 ext. 321.

Baltimore Civil War Museum -
President Street Station
601 President Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
(410) 385-5188

Anonymous
04-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I have taken that walk, and I recommend it to anyone who has not, as they follow the route of what I, at least, consider the real first battle of the war (considering how many people died).

B.C. Milligan