PDA

View Full Version : Stonewall Brigade

dustyswb
02-11-2006, 11:10 AM
The Stonewall Brigade, centered in MD, VA and PA, are always looking for members who are interested in portraying the common Confederate soldier during the war.

We are a more progressive unit who pride themselves on their drill abilities, appearance and event attendance.

Check our units out at www.stonewallbrigade.com and contact us if interested in joining our ranks.

bobbyjoe49
10-17-2009, 09:34 PM
hey there i am in north carolina but thought i would ask to see about getting more info on joining them what is the most they want me to know about and thats important i am just starting out with one of the units here but already know there is problems with them as they had to take pictures down as they were caught with having a grocery bag from a store showing up on it and that our men never had plastic bags back in those days during 19th century period.. so i have my uniform but am starting out still getting canteen and other stuff and coat and then other stuff hardest to afford will be the musket one tough one there to get as they are very highly expensive, but can try to work it out somehow what can you tell me what i can do or who the best unit is, i love this history and i cant help it if i love the civil war history and came across it to be involved in it and to keep it alive and going through my blood for many years to come because my voice speaks for them and for the men who fought thats me i will stand to my beliefs the same way as all of us do. i would like to know more you can send an email to me. or can reply here either one dont matter to me which i will check here too thanks for any help with this

Time_traveller_1864
10-18-2009, 05:54 PM
I completely agree, these boys do it right, drill, dress and most importantly attitude. Me and some of my boys fell in with them this weekend, they were an excellent host.

33rdvasoldier
10-19-2009, 10:09 AM
I completely agree, these boys do it right, drill, dress and most importantly attitude. Me and some of my boys fell in with them this weekend, they were an excellent host.

Bobbyjoe,
please feel free to contact me directly. My name is Kim Stidley with the 33rd Va.Co H of the SWB (tomsbrookguard@comcast.net).
Thanks, Kim

fytn5th
10-19-2009, 10:40 AM

Thanks for the accolades. Was a pleasure having your group join us (missed you for Sunday's festival!).

Jaime George
Co A 5th Va
Stonewall Brigade