PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Feds in N. and Central Texas

rejtiger
07-15-2007, 09:40 AM
The Lead Balls are a new mess from Central and North Texas formed under the umbrella of the Hard Case Boys http://members.tripod.com/~HardCaseBoys/www/HardCaseBoys.htm , a platoon sized element portraying Western Federal soldiers. For more information on what we are doing see the Hard Case Boys forums www.hardcaseboys.proboards61.com

Ryan Johnson
rejtiger@yahoo.com

FarbNoMore
08-01-2007, 09:42 AM
The Lead Balls are a nasty brew. If you want a real awesome experience in the hobby, you should hit these fellows up...

T Arnold
Top Rail Mess

WestTN_reb
08-02-2007, 12:00 AM
The Lead Balls are a nasty brew. If you want a real awesome experience in the hobby, you should hit these fellows up...

T Arnold
Top Rail Mess
I would Tim, but I don't live in Texas.

Hard Head Tom
08-03-2007, 09:29 PM

T Arnold
Top Rail Mess

Interesting mess name Tim and it has some good ole' swagger to it - it definately can stand on its own:-P . Good luck with your new mess to the Hard Case Boys and looking forward to seeing you at Outpost.

Tom

FarbNoMore
08-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks Tom. The Lead Balls are a surprising group. The knowledge they already have, combined with the newcomers' eager new research attitudes makes these guys the best new mess I've seen in a long time.