PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Confederate Unit outside or near Philly Area!

AntnyD89
07-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Hello,

My current situation is this: I am 17 and I am looking to join a unit (preferably CSA infantry) around or near the Philadelphia region. In my younger years (1st grade to about 5) I was a large civil war buff. However, somewhere along the way I lost the eagerness that once engrossed me. Recently, I began reading Landscape Turned Red: The battle of Antietam by Stephen W. Sears and my interests began to flourish once again. I promise that I will prove to be a dedicated prospect who is eager to learn and engage in any way to best fit the unit.
Moreover, if anyone should come across this message and find it appealing to their interests it would be greatly appreciated if the unit commander or whomever reading this could provide me with some information pertaining to their specific unit.

Thanks!,
Anthony DiAngelo

If applicable, feel free to e-mail me and I will gladly respond.
anthonydi1@comcast.net [/FONT]

tompritchett
07-13-2007, 01:50 AM
Contact Bill Rodman, the QM. His contact information is

Bill Rodman
King of Prussia, PA
wrodman1@aol.com

He is the Bn Commander for the 1rst Bn ANV and we have several units based around the Philly area and North. The Bn does both mainstream and cph events. My unit is based in the Lehigh Vally area to the North but I do have one member from the North Philly area.

sigman
07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
If you are looking for a local unit in philly areaI sure 2nd Bill and the boys!