PDA

View Full Version : WTJ: Western Michigan

jerryeberg
07-11-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll be moving from East Michigan to West next month. Though I don't want to leave my old group, it'll be hard to make some of their events. Are there any infantry reenacting groups located around Western Michigan in the lower penninsula? I'll be living in Allendale, by Grand Rapids.

Poor Private
07-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hello Jerry,
Welcome to West Michigan. The better side of the state:D While I belong to the 1st Mich (Kinda based out of Kazoo). I am not above recruiting for another unit. There is the 3rd based out of Grand Rapids just a few miles from you. They meet at the National Guard Armory on 44th St. I believe it's the 1st tuesday of every month at 7 pm. But for better Info you can come to the Kazoo event this weekend. the 3rd and the 1st are both goin to be there. easy to get to. take 131 south take the business loop into Kazoo it turns into Westnedge and the Celery Flats are about 1 mile south of I94. If you have any questions go ahead and PM me.

jerryeberg
07-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm not sure if I'll go or not, my company is planning on going. If I do go, I'll keep an eye out for you and the third. Thanks.