PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Civilian group in or near PA

juligrl
07-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I hope someone can help! I am looking for a civilian group in western PA or nearby. I did reenacting with my husband before kids and haven't been active in almost two years now. I'm looking to take it up a notch and get into something a little more civilian focused. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

TheBaldYankee
07-05-2007, 06:03 AM
The 51st OVI has a civilian, ladies commitee. We are a family friendy, non' profit 501-C3 organization. We're based out of Tuscarawas County, in North East Ohio (just south of Canton). Check out the link in my signature, and click on Unit Contacts. :D

ElizabethClark
07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Mr Salem, no offense intended, but how can "Pleasure Palace" impressions and "family friendly" work in the same club?

bizzilizzit
07-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Mr Salem, no offense intended, but how can "Pleasure Palace" impressions and "family friendly" work in the same club?

The same way medical impressions and battle scenerios are considered family friendly - all depends on your interpration of family friendly also depends on who's running the Pleasure Palace.
Elizabeth Topping
Propritress of Bizzi Lizzi's Pleasure Palace

culpshill
07-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Good evening madam,
I belong to a small civilian group in the pittsburgh pa area. We would love to have you!
If you are interested please contact me.
Jennifer
tjzuk@hotmail.com