PDA

View Full Version : Neshaminy Registration is open

TheQM
02-11-2006, 10:54 AM
For those of you planning to attend the annual Neshaminy event, you can now download the registration information and forms at www.28thpvi.org

Please note that the registration fee is still $7.00 dollars until April 1st. After that the fee goes up to $10.00 dollars and the walk-on fee will be $15.00 dollars.

So, register early and save some money.

The proceeds from this Event goes to Civil War preservation and interpretation.

TheQM
02-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I forgot all the old threads are gone.

The Neshaminy Event is being held on the weekend of April 28-30 at the Neshaminy State Park in Bensalem, PA. The scenarios are Ball's Bluff and Bolivar Heights. There is a bounty for preregistered horses. Artillery participation is by invitation only.

For registration information: www.28thpvi.org or karlmariew@aol.com
Federal information: Russel Manning at rjmanning10@aol.com
Confederate information: Bill Rodman at wrodman1@aol.com

frankstevanus
02-13-2006, 02:23 PM
I got your registration Bill. My Lieutenant wants to attend as well. As soon as Jim returns from vacation on the 23rd I will send both in.
See you there.
Frank Stevanus
1st Maryland Cavalry

tompritchett
02-18-2006, 09:34 AM
When on Friday will the Confederate camps be open for arrivals?

TheQM
02-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Tom,

Registration opens NLT 12:00 Noon on Friday. Unit representatives to help with camp set-up may arrive at 10:00 AM. If you are an early arrival, please report to Confederate HQ, where you will be assigned a unit camp site.

TheVivandiere
02-18-2006, 03:26 PM
For Union camps, everyone is asked to go to registration first before coming into camp. Registration opens at 12 noon. This is the same for those camping in the civilian camp located by the union camp.
Thanks,
Angie Manning
28th PA

TheQM
03-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Guys with horses,

If you're Confederate mounted cavalry, or Federal mounted cavalry who would be willing to galvanize for this years Ball's Bluff scenario, please contact me as soon as possible. We need to know how many mounted troops will be participating to better plan the Ball's Bluff scenario.

Jenifer's cavalry opened the battle for the Confederates, fighting both mounted and dismounted. We want to recreate this action, but need to know how many troopers we will have on site.

Thanks for your help,

TheQM
03-24-2006, 11:56 PM
For those of you who live close by and are doing a Confederate impression, there is a Confederate Work Day scheduled for Saturday, April 1st at 9:00 AM. Please meet at the far end of the parking lot where the sutlers normally set up.

Bring work gloves and a good attitude.

TheQM
04-14-2006, 10:00 PM
The schedule of events and some historical information concerning this year's scenarios have just been added to the Neshaminy web site.

Take a look.