PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Union Infantry unit in Kentucky

Borderlands
06-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Specifically Union 3rd Ky Inf since that is where my family served. Does anyone know if such a unit exists today?

I'm interested in reenacting with any Ky union inf group if the 3rd doesn't exist.

I'm also interested in meeting people who have family ties or information about anyone that was in the Union 3rd Ky Inf including Col Bramblette.

Thanks,

Rebel in Blue
06-21-2007, 04:28 PM
What part of the borderlands our you from?Our group the 25th Indiana Company A, portrays western federal infantry. The group covers Western Kentucky, Southern Indiana, and Southern Illinois. Below is a link to our web page. http://www.geocities.com/indiana_25th/indiana25

To contact us send a email to: indiana_25th@yahoo.com

I hope you find what you our looking for, if the 25th can help in any way. Please let us know.
Thank you

Micah Trent
06-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Specifically Union 3rd Ky Inf since that is where my family served. Does anyone know if such a unit exists today?

I'm interested in reenacting with any Ky union inf group if the 3rd doesn't exist.

I'm also interested in meeting people who have family ties or information about anyone that was in the Union 3rd Ky Inf including Col Bramblette.

Thanks,

Tinker Dave,

If you are lookig for a quality union infantry unit to get invlolved with, check out the Tar Water Mess at www.tarwatermess.homestead.com A proud member of the George H. Thomas Invincilbe's www.ghti.homestead.com