PDA

View Full Version : Chain Mail Head!

sbl
06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Way worst than Kepi Hair.

I guess this guy will wear his Arming Cap next time.

http://www.entropie.cz/cs/fototydne/batvat.jpg

Ephraim_Zook
06-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Almost totally irrelevant:

We've got a college student working here -- a very big, imposing guy named Maximillian (really!!) who wears chainmail once per semester. It's fear-inspiring, if nothing else.

Ron

tompritchett
06-12-2007, 02:42 PM
I knew a guy in high school who had wrinkles on the top of his head much like the picture except his were natural. For some reason (a bet I believe) he ended up shaving his head and grossing us all out with it. To make matters worse he was also a wrestler and it was towards the beginning of wrestling season. Even worse, the wrestling association had rules against wrestlers competing with stubble on their heads. Even though the rule was written in regards to beards, it was determined that the rule also applied to the top of the head. Needless to say we were forced to endure the sight of his white (it was winter), wrinkled head for the rest of wrestling season after which he could stop shaving his head and allow his hair to go back out.

Claude Sinclair
06-13-2007, 05:31 AM
I knew a guy in high school who had wrinkles on the top of his head much like the picture except his were natural. For some reason (a bet I believe) he ended up shaving his head and grossing us all out with it. To make matters worse he was also a wrestler and it was toward the beginning of wrestling season. Even worse, the wrestling association had rules against wrestlers competing with stubble on their heads. Even though the rule was written in regards to beards, it was determined that the rule also applied to the top of the head. Needless to say we were forced to endure the sight of his white (it was winter), wrinkled head for the rest of wrestling season after which he could stop shaving his head and allow his hair to go back out.

Tom, There's a logical explanation for those wrinkles on his head. His father was a Shar-Pei. We see it all the time in the Social Work field. :p

Regards, Claude

Marc
06-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Tom, There's a logical explanation for those wrinkles on his head. His father was a Shar-Pei. We see it all the time in the Social Work field. :p

Regards, Claude

ROFLOL......Good One...

rebelyell62
06-13-2007, 06:44 AM
Your pic adds new meaning to the phrase.....LOOK AT THE HEAD ON THAT.

I reckon some bondo would shine it up hahaha

Wendell

Rob Weaver
06-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Ouch! I will never complain about hathead ever again!