PDA

View Full Version : Any Federal Units in Richmond Area?

denniso562
05-29-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm relocating to the Richmond area in July and I would like to find a Federal unit the that area. Can somebody help me?

Warm personal Regards,
Dennis O'Connell

Robert A Mosher
05-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm relocating to the Richmond area in July and I would like to find a Federal unit the that area. Can somebody help me?

Warm personal Regards,
Dennis O'Connell

Dennis -
Our unit includes guys from Maryland, DC, and Virginia - our Captain lives in Richmond. You can check it out at www.28thmasscob.org

Robert A. Mosher

denniso562
05-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Robert, Have your recruiter write me at dennis.oconnell@delta.com

Regards,

JLynes
06-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Robert, Have your recruiter write me at dennis.oconnell@delta.com

Regards,

Mr. O'Connell,
I sent you an email today; I look forward to hearing back from you.

Fidelis,
Jerry Lynes
2d Sgt, 28th MVI, Co B

nc69th
06-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Dennis you might want to check out the 3rd Maryland http://groups.yahoo.com/group/md3regcob/ this is their yahoo groups and you can check out their official website at http://www.hometeamsonline.com/reenactorteam/Default.asp?username=md3cob

Their a great bunch of guys and have had the liberty of falling in with them a couple of times way back for the Gettysburg events.

New Jerseyman
06-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Dennis,

Another option would be the 15th New Jersey, Co. E. I know this sounds kinda funny, but the 15th has a long history in re-enacting -- and a number of members in the greater Washington D.C. area. We have one member who's in Williamsburg. I live in Occoquan, Va., and our unit's first sergeant lives in Gaithersburg, Md.

Anyway, the 15th was distinguished at a number of Virginia sites (Spotsylvania, Cold Harbor, Salem Church, Cedar Creek), and therefore is quite active in the D.C.-Richmond corridor, along with brigade members (Co. C, 2nd U.S., 20th Maine).

Send me an email if you want more info: greenm8@juno.com

Regards,

Mark Green

poncho
06-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Mr. O'Connel,
If you're looking for a more progressive unit, the 1st Minnesota has members in northern, Virginia, Tidewater area(Includes Richmond) and DC area. The unit has been around since 1990. Drop me a line if you would like more info.
poncho89@netzero.net
Good luck in your search!