PDA

View Full Version : North-West Ohio and Looking

firebasedems
05-23-2007, 04:16 PM
father son combo looking for a good unit. Reb/Union dont care anymore. Please help me find one.

Sgt.Hendricks
05-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Depending on what you are looking for in terms of either Mainstream, or Progressive Check out the 1st Ohio Cavalry, we are mainstream

www.1stovc.com

YOS
1st Lt. Steve Hendricks
1st Ohio Volunteer Cavalry Company A

TheBaldYankee
05-24-2007, 03:44 AM
The 51st O.V.I. Co. B is always looking for "fresh fish". We're based in Tusarawas County, but have members from all over the state. Check us out.

http://www.51stovi.com/index.htm

rick35ovi
05-24-2007, 10:17 AM
We have a great selection of units to chose from, we portray the 35th OVI, the 19th U.S. color guard which has been seen on Monday night football, the 1st Ohio battery C light artillery (with a full scale model 1841 6pdr) and Birge's western sharpshooters, We also have one of the most amazing signal corps units you have ever seen! You will learn more and enjoy more with this unit than you can imagine, we are mostly based out of the Eaton Ohio, and Indianapolis area but we have members as far away as Michigan and Texas.

With a group like this you can do as much or as little as you would like. We also have the ladies auxiliary for the ladies who want to participate. If interested you can send me an e-mail Rick35ovi@yahoo.com or p.m. me here for the details. Our website is currently being updated and moved so that would be the best way to contact us.

Rob Weaver
05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Just over the border in Erie, PA, we do an Iron Brigade impression and attend events in Ohio.

5th Co. Ind. O.S.S.
06-09-2007, 06:54 AM
its a wee bit of a strech, but there is a unit basedf out of the cleveland area, new and upcoming. 5th Independent Company of Ohio sharpshooters. if you need more info on it feel free to email me at: irishthunder1916@yahoo.com. Check out our website to.
www.geocities.com/fifth_ind_oss/home

thanks and have a good one.

Pvt. Scott Varga
5th Ind. O.S.S.