PDA

View Full Version : Selling Everything

mestell
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Not having actively participated in the hobby for a while now, I have decided to sell all of my uniforms, equipment, and weapons. I participated in the hobby for a number of years in Company K 2nd Wisconsin Iron Brigade, Company D 10th Tenn Irish Brigade, Company E 52 VA infantry. I was an active member on this forum under the user name Paxton which is now inactive so I have recently re-registered.

All I have left are Confederate articles - everything and anything you need to completely outfit a soldier. All my articles are top quality, made by people like Ben Tart (Tart, Bently & Benjamin), Dan Brennan, Tim Allen, Patty Evans, Jodee Himbaugh, Don Smith (Trans-Mississippi Depot), Mickey Black, Robert Serio (Missouri Boot & Shoe Co), Phil Cavanaugh, Ken Bucher (Ft Branch Canteen Company), Tom Czekanski (Czeanski Leather Works), Bob Sullivan (Sullivan Press), Wisconsin Veteran's Museum, C&D Jarnagin, et al.

All clothing and uniform articles are hand sewn and correctly vegetable dyed. Shirt size - Large, Jacket size 42L, Trouser size 36 x 34. All leather articles are hand stitched and dyed with iron oxide. Everything is in excellent condition.

Please e-mail mestell@charter.net with interest. Will provide pictures, and prices for all interested parties.

Regards - Mike Estell

Hardtack Herring
04-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Do you have a Fort Branch Canteen for sale?

I am intrested in it. Please send me a private message.

huntdaw
04-03-2006, 02:36 PM
It sure would be nice if you would just list what you have instead of making everyone play guessing games. Some folks might be in the market for several things. Some folks might be interested in something you have even if they are not looking for it right now.

Plus, you'd only hear from those interested in what you have instead of being bombarded by questions about what you might have which would save everyone some time and trouble.

RLee
04-03-2006, 05:44 PM
I agree with you there!!