PDA

View Full Version : E.J. Thomas Mercantile

E.J. Thomas Mercantile
03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Like looking at originals as much as we do?
Check out our online sutlery at www.ejtsutler.com. Our site includes pictures of the originals we use to reproduce our accoutrements. We update our site often so be sure to check back frequently.
You can also visit our tent at numerous reenactments throughout the year. We always have our documentation displayed in our tent and available for you to peruse and discuss with us.
Want to see our reproduction accoutrements and other quality wares first hand? Please visit us at the Neshaminy Reenactment, Bensalem, PA., April 28th - 30th.
We also carry a large selection of quality reproductions by Nick Sekela, Family Heirloom Weavers, Kate and Chris Semancik and Axel Ulrich, to name a few.
Your satisfaction guaranteed!

DaveGink
10-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Your link doesn't have a web page. Has the site moved?

cwrematchr
10-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Mr. Gink,

Notice that this thread is from nearly two years ago!

Take a look at this thread on the A.C. about why the website's down including contact/business relations of this fine vendor:

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13465

It's a shame, MaryAnne, Bill, and Joe are really fine people.

DaveGink
10-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Mr. Gink,

Notice that this thread is from nearly two years ago!

Take a look at this thread on the A.C. about why the website's down including contact/business relations of this fine vendor:

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13465

It's a shame, MaryAnne, Bill, and Joe are really fine people.

Hello,

Not sure what the age of this thread has to do with my asking about where their website is? I happened upon this thread after doing a google search for their site and it seemed an appropriate place to ask. But thanks for the link!

cwrematchr
10-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh, well I thought that because the post was so old the link to their website was, in turn, an old one as well. However, I see that the web address that I last had is indeed the same as the posted one.

So, their current website is down. The A.C. thread I posted certainly explains why.

I hope this is more clear,

DaveGink
10-29-2007, 04:34 PM
Yep, Thanks again!

E. J. Thomas Mercantile
11-11-2007, 10:53 PM
All,

First, let me apologize for being so hard to get in touch with over the past few months. Things haven't been that easy for us lately and we had to change our priorities a little bit. We are trying to get back in the swing of things and hope everything will settle down soon.

If anyone is interested, we have a new website up and running. Please note our new address is www.ejtmercantile.com (http://www.ejtmercantile.com). I am trying to get products up there as fast as I can, but it will probably take me another couple of weeks to get everything on there. Some pages are still blank, but I assure you that if you keep clicking through the pages you will see something.

If you have tried sending us an email in the past couple of weeks, please send it again to our new address as our old domain name was bought out from under us and we are no longer receiving emails there.

Best,
Bill Lomas

FloridaBummer
11-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Great news! Good to have you back. We missed you.;-)
Good luck with the new site, as it looks good.
Kindest Regards;