PDA

View Full Version : looking for a particular group

fireatwill105
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
In the Summer of 2005 I saw a Union group at Hale Farm and Village in Bath, Ohio. Their Living history drama was excellant. Unfortunately, they were not back last year. I remember the Colonel inspecting the troops in camp, finding prostitutes, a drunken aide that followed the Colonel who ended up saving a life on the field and passed out against a tree in the end. That day is what got me interested and started in reenacting so if anyone knows of the group I'm talking about, please let me know.

KeystoneGuard
05-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Sir,
Visit www.birneysdivision.org and then click on 2nd Battalion. The units listed on that page represent the western groups in our division. Most of them participate in the event you are mentioning. Contact their wing commander (Lt Col. Smith), he would be able to assist you in your mission.

fireatwill105
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
thanks. i'll check this out, but i'll take more help to narrow this down.

Pvt_Jack_Bauer
05-03-2007, 07:49 PM
HAHA...I believe you were talking about us...the 145th PA out of Erie,PA...i guess we have grown on the L.H's...the drunkard you speak of is my good friend Cpl. Mark Anderson...we were not in attendance this past year due to our Lt. being married on the same weekend though we will be back this year...if you have any other questions please feel free to email me at

bdomitrovich@hotmail.com

Thanks, Brian Domitrovich