PDA

View Full Version : Nick Sekela

toptimlrd
04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
If you haven't had a chance to look at the new web site for Nick Sekela, now is a perfect time to do so! Many and I mean many new items have been added and more are added almost every day. While you are there, please take a few moments to sign up as a registered user, Nick is about to put out the next edition of his newsletter and this will guarantee you receive it. As always, if there is anything any of us can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Your obedient servants,

Robert Collett
Covering FL, GA, SC, NC
HistoricGear@aol.com

Bobby Brown
Assisting Robert Collett in Southern Florida
bob@infernal-machines.com

Tim Koehn
Covering Al, MS, LA, TX
tkoehn44@yahoo.com

Brian Desroaches
Assisting Tim Koehn in AL
brian_desrochers@yahoo.com

Ernie Manzo
Covering CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ
emc5228@yahoo.com

Joe Marti
Serving CA
itramcj@yahoo.com

Chris Utley
Covering WV, KY, TN, IN, OH.
carterandjasper@yahoo.com

Matthew Hollis
Assisting Chris Utley in KY
matthewvhollis@comcast.net

William Shifflett
Covering VA
Mhslax35@aol.com

Steve Boulton
Serving Europe
JBou293081@aol.com

Rob
05-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Very nice work. Nick told me he'd spent a lot of time on the site, and it looks it.

Am currently waiting for another of his forage caps to arrive. (My third one... there's no such thing as too many hats.) :D

toptimlrd
05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks Rob!

Please tell your pards and have them register on the site. We can't notify them of new stuff or specials if we don't know who they are. You need not make a purchase to register for the completely free information we send out periodically.

Rob
05-04-2007, 02:11 PM
I put a notice in the New York CWR forum - actually, a shameless plug - to try to help spread the word. The forum is supposed to be for New York stuff, but, hey, North Jersey is close. ;)

toptimlrd
05-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Rob,

Sent you a PM

dclarry
05-29-2007, 07:49 PM
I am happy to report that I am the proud owner of the first of Nick Sekela's 'Volunteer' artillery jackets. These shortened-collar mounted services jackets capture the look of the jackets often worn by state volunteer units early in war. In the photographs of the unit history of the 1st Pennsylvannia Light Artillery, Battery F (Rickett's Battery), a volunteer unit, every MSJ is of this short-collar type (see 'Interesting Artillery Jacket' thread on AC). Many SA MSJs were also field altered, with collars shortened for comfort. If you have been looking for a jacket like this, check out Nick's Volunteer Jacket on his website, http://www.njsekela.com/ .

toptimlrd
05-31-2007, 07:24 AM
Lawrence,

Thanks for the great review. If you get a chance, stop by the web site and you can also link a review to the item itself.

Friends, the site is growing at incredible speed and many new items are up there, if you haven't been by in a week or so you really owe yourself a moment to take a peek. While there, register with us and you will start getting the free newsletter.

Your obedient servants,

Robert Collett
Covering FL, GA, SC, NC
HistoricGear@aol.com

Bobby Brown
Assisting Robert Collett in Southern Florida
bob@infernal-machines.com

Tim Koehn
Covering Al, MS, LA, TX
tkoehn44@yahoo.com

Brian Desroaches
Assisting Tim Koehn in AL
brian_desrochers@yahoo.com

Ernie Manzo
Covering CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ
emc5228@yahoo.com

Joe Marti
Serving CA
itramcj@yahoo.com

Chris Utley
Covering WV, KY, TN, IN, OH.
carterandjasper@yahoo.com

Matthew Hollis
Assisting Chris Utley in KY
matthewvhollis@comcast.net

William Shifflett
Covering VA
Mhslax35@aol.com

Steve Boulton
Serving Europe
JBou293081@aol.com

Bugler Don
12-19-2007, 08:58 AM
I love your website and as a reenactor in North Jersey I was wondering if you had a store in that area. If you do it would be great!

7thNJcoA
12-19-2007, 09:02 AM
What unit you in Don?

I am waiting on a Marine Full Dress Frock from Nick he has taken alot of time to work with me on what I want with the coat I cant wait to get it!!

toptimlrd
12-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. Unfortunately, we don't have a store front as of yet. As the SE distributor, I try to hit several events each year in the deep south and I always try to announce when I will be at a wekend event.

Bugler Don
12-19-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm with the 7th NJ Company A haha. I signed up in September. I'm your bugler! I guess I'll see you at the all hands meeting.