PDA

View Full Version : Boys of '61

Anders
03-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Gents,

A quick reminder that the registration dead line is fast approaching for the Boys of '61 event, April 21-23, 2006.

Go to http://www.freewebs.com/ballestone/ for your forms and updated information.

I have been working hard on the scenarios, and these battels are far, very far form being basic, which was my first thought when I started on them.

The lack of experience coupled with a hint of knowledge make for some very interesting and intense scenarios.

I am very happy to be working with my partner in crime, Kevin Air, on this project, and look forward to a great weekend. For those who attended Summer of 62 last year, this is an 1861 version in smaller scale.

Bring out those early war Tri-corns, Overshirts, Flintlocks, Pikes, Belt Knives and other "61" gear, and come out and enjoy a good start to your year.

We are restricted to 300 Federal and 200 Confederates, so register soon. Walk-ons are not guarenteed participation, and may have to switch sides to maintain force ratios.

Still looking for a few more 5th NY Zouaves, CS boys from Virginia, Mississippi and North Carolina and some PA Bucktails.

Please email me if you have any questions at ltcolcsa@hotmail.com

Pards,

dedogtent
04-01-2006, 11:18 PM
I will be mailing a check on Monday for 12 of us from the 2nd Delaware. I just loved 'The Summer of 62'.....