PDA

View Full Version : Posts to Sutlers regarding orders

tompritchett
04-23-2007, 11:54 PM
If you have a question for a sulter here regarding an order or other such business related matter, we strongly encourage you to resolve the matter first via the email or PM functions of this board rather than bring the matter public. The only reason that anyone should have for publically inquiring on the status of a sulter or the status of an order from a posting sulter, is when all other attempts to reach the individual have otherwise failed over a reasonable timeframe. Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

fred franze
07-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Tom, I appreciate your position on trying to resolve a problem with a sutler other than on this forum. I am currently trying to deal with one sutler. I placed an order with them on June 2, 2008. One of the items was backordered and I understand that. When I got an e-mail from them that the item was in I expected to get it in a reasonable time but did not. As of this date I still have not received the order and doubt it has been shipped. Milk Creek has ignored repeated e-mails and messages on their site. When I phone them I get a different story each time. Really have a bad taste about this one. They have some interesting medical equipment on their site that I would like to purchase but I doubt that I would deal with them again.
Fred Franze

THP - As per the Provost's instructions to me this summer, please refrain from naming names publicly. Thank you.