PDA

View Full Version : Infantry, Artillery, Civilian, in Kentucky

first_sgt_8thky
04-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Looking for a home with one of these three? Are you in KY or surrounding states? We are a family unit that does events in KY, TN and IN. Want to reenact with a great bunch of people? Contact me for more info on the 8th Kentucky Infantry, Company A, CSA; Buckner's Battery Light Artillery, CSA and our Civilian group.

Micah Trent
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Shannon,

Maybe if you talk about some of that fine food you all fix up in camp, you might get more recruits!;) To some, food speaks volumes!!!:p

captdougofky
04-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Shannon

Did you go to Eddyville this past weekend, I'm in California but will be home next week. I'm taking the Big Grey gun to Sacremento, Ky the middle of next month. Hope to see you all down there. Tell Chris and the rest of Buckner's Battery I said Hi.

Always
Doug Thomas
Lyons Battery
Kentucky

first_sgt_8thky
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Capt Doug, yes, we went to Eddyville. Had a good time. Look forward to seeing you at Sac.

As for Micah Yank, stay our of our food. Your going to get shot! haha Chris does always make a pretty good stew though. The main thing is that we always have a good time. No matter what someone is looking for in Kentucky they can find it with us. If your looking to do Infantry, we have the 8th Ky, Co. A. If you want to do artillery we have Buckner's Battery. We also have a Civilian group. Our surgeon is also looking for stewards and nurses. Contact me with any questions and I'll be glad to help. Get your hand out of that Micah Yank!

Micah Trent
05-02-2007, 05:50 AM
Sorry, but when I see good food...I'm there!

first_sgt_8thky
05-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Our unit will be at Sacramento, KY this weekend. Come on by and check us out. There is something for anyone who wants to reenact. We have all the bases covered. Infantry, Artillery, and Civilian.
To Micah Yank: There will be lots of food. Hope your there.

first_sgt_8thky
05-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Our Unit has moved into the 21 Century by joining the popular website Myspace. It is still under constrution, but come on by and check us out now at http://www.myspace.com/8thkentuckyinfantrycsa
I will keep updating it with more info and pictures. Drop me a line and join our growing unit today.

jon_carter13
06-20-2007, 11:59 AM
I am originally from Hopkinsville, KY which is in Western KY, just east of the Land Between the Lakes area, and south of Eddyville on I-24. I am currently deployed in Iraq, but after I get out of the Army, I plan to start reenacting, preferably with a CSA unit. Looks like your group fits that discription! I'd like to contact further, and I will add your group to myspace in the morning after I get off of work. Keep in touch.

first_sgt_8thky
06-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Thank you for your interest. I am sending you an email from the website. Take care.