PDA

View Full Version : Sekela shirt special offer

toptimlrd
04-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Dear Friends,

Many of you probably know me by now but let me introduce myself, I'm Robert Collett and have recently become a purveyor of fine uniforms and equippage made by Nick Sekela. Those of you who have been in the hobby for any length of time are well aware of Nick's attention to detail and adherence to authenticity.

We have new items in. We now have cotton knit drawers. These are very soft and comfortable. They will be priced at $65 for a limited time. There is only a small quantity of fabric so donít wait. We also have elastic suspenders in different types of webbing for $65.
We also are offering a special. If you buy any cap or elastic suspenders or Baker suspenders you can purchase a Tan Flannel Contract Issue Shirt (David Gilbert Myers) for $80. This shirt normally retails for $125.

Of course we always have Nick's famous forage hats in stock either with the plain crown for $95 or the fantastic new period correct ventilator that has received rave reviews for $125.

These along with the rest of Nick's fantastic items are available through myself as well as other exclusive dealers around the country. We are currently preparing to launch our websites but in the meantime we respectfully request the opportunity to serve you in your quest for the most authentic items available. We will be happy to provide prices and details for any clothing item you are curently in need of, simply drop us a line at our respective e-mails listed below. If you do not see your state listed, feel free tocontact any one of us. We are looking for a rep for the north east / New England. If interested drop me a note.

Your obedient servants,

Robert Collett
Covering FL, GA, SC, NC
HistoricGear@aol.com

Bobby Brown
Assisting Robert Collett in Southern Florida
bob@infernal-machines.com

Tim Koehn
Covering Al, MS, LA, TX
tkoehn44@yahoo.com

Brian Desroaches
Assisting Tim Koehn in AL